The House of Caragh Lake
Together with Savills Auctioneers we are delighted to present this very fine property at Caragh Lake. Nestled in the heart of unspoilt rural Caragh Lake in an area of serene beauty where the highest mountain on the island of Ireland - Carrantuohill- can be seen from the Lake shores. Character, warmth and style are on offer in this lovely area. This beautifully designed home has to be seen to be appreciated.
- Excellent primary and secondary schools in Caragh Lake (1km) and Killorglin (6km), Killarney 25 km
- Kerry Airport 30 km, Cork Airport 110km approx
- Famous Golf Courses and Links at your doorstep
- Nearest beaches at Dooks 7km and Rossbeigh 9km approx
- Private Bar
- House Built to Very High Standard
- Beautiful Views of Lake and Mountains
- Lakeside Property with approx 100 mts Lake Frontage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
The stone façade is in keeping with the natural surroundings. All rooms are of good size allowing for comfortable living in the most sought after area in Kerry. This lovely tranquil setting of this property offers a quality of life which is priceless in this day and age. Caragh Lake is located just off the main Ring of Kerry Road and is within 30 minute's drive from Kerry Airport and Killarney/Tralee/Ballybunion/Waterville are all within a 30 mile radius.
The Property sits on c.2 acres with lake frontage of approx. 100 meters, Private access to lake. The garden is entered by a driveway through electric gate. Paved patio overlooks the lake and ample parking is provided at the rear. Plants typical of this area grown in this mild Gulf Stream both wild and cultivated climate which include azaleas, camellias, rhododendron's and weeping silver birch trees. The breathtaking views from this property are simply beautiful and you can enjoy your own private bar with authentic bar fixtures and fittings
- Coming Soon