Dooks Lane, Dooks, Co. Kerry
Don't miss this wonderful opportunity to acquire a magnificent home in one of the most sought after areas in Kerry. Dooks has long been a magnet for golfers and beach lovers alike for a very long time. Situated just off the Ring of Kerry Road and along the Wild Atlantic Way, it has all you could ask for as a holiday destination. Indeed for an improved quality of life you could live here on a permanent basis and benefit greatly from the tranquil setting and slow pace of life.
If you are an avid golfer or just someone who enjoys playing a casual few holes then all you have to do is stroll a few hundred yards up the road to one of Ireland's oldest links courses. This is a true sea-side links situated in a panoramic setting in the corner of Dingle Bay with views of the Atlantic Ocean and McGillycuddy Reeks. Running parallel to the golf course and just a stone's throw from the house is the most beautiful sandy beach where you can enjoy a refreshing swim or keep a little boat for your pleasure. Check out our own website www.kerryatlantichomes.com
The property itself was built in 2004 with a very attractive design to capitalise on the magnificent setting with a backdrop of the McGillycuddy Reeks. All windows in the living areas provide incredible views of the mountains. The Valentia slate façade and unique design incorporates bright spacious living accommodation making this one of the finest properties on the market in South Kerry at the present time. It was built as a holiday home but has all the comforts of a permanent residence as the floor between ground and 1st floor is made of concrete thus eliminating any noise passing between the floors and giving superb insulation to the downstairs (warm in winter & cooler in summer) Gas fired central heating complimented by underfloor heating on ground floor. There are high quality fixtures and fittings and ample storage space throughout
- Kitchen-cum-Dining: Large windows overlooking view. Double doors leading out to patio area. Marble floor. Light oak units with Volga granite worktop. Gas hob. Electric oven. Integrated dishwasher, microwave.
- Utility: Marble floor. Cupboards, work top, sink
- Lounge: Full length windows the full width of the room overlooking the mountains. Solid oak floor. Feature fireplace made of Valentia slate.
- This room leads into a Den/T.V. room.
- Bedroom 1: En-Suite fully tiled with large shower. Double size room.
- Bedroom 2: Single Room
- Bathroom: Large shower, tiled floor and walls. Towel heater.
- Landing accommodates a little work-station with room for a small desk, P.C., etc
- Master Bedroom:
- En-Suite fully tiled with bath, shower and steam room. Built-In wardrobes. Semi solid oak floor. Windows with mountain views.
- Bedroom 4:
- En-Suite fully tiled. Extra large room accommodating lots of bed space.
- Concrete between Ground and Upper Floor to Eliminate Noise
- Magnificent Mountain Views
- Located within Walking Distance Dooks Golf Club & Dooks Beach
- Valentia Slate Facade
- Feature Fireplace