3 Behy Valley, Glenbeigh, Co. Kerry
Just what you've always wanted - a home by the sea.
Behy Valley is a small exclusive development situated just a short distance from the blue flag beach at Rossbeigh. This lovely home is of contemporary design offering style, space and modern-day comfort. It is a credit to the current owners who have maintained the high standard throughout with wooden floors, tiling and all fixtures and fittings of a very quality.
Rossbeigh is a magnificent sandy beach offering miles of sea and sand where you can enjoy swimming, water sports and horse riding. The village of Glenbeigh is just over a mile away and offers all amenities including very good restaurants and pubs. Located on the Wild Atlantic Way, this location is ideal for exploring the surrounding countryside. Within a 30 mile radius you can reach some of Ireland's most renowned beauty spots as you drive around the world famous Ring of Kerry with numerous attractions along the way.
Some of the many hobbies catered for in the surrounding area include hill walking literally on your doorstep, horse riding with stables in the Glenbeigh area, fishing in the nearby river and shooting. For the golf enthusiast Dooks Golf Club is only a couple of miles away and offers an interesting challenge on the magnificent links which has long been a magnet for golfers over the years. Nearby towns include Killarney 20 miles, Tralee 23 miles. Airports: Kerry 40 minute drive/ Cork 2 hours
- Easy to maintain garden to the side and front
- Garden shed to rear.
- Wooden Floor. Original Railway Cottage stone wall
Entrance Hall: Tiled Floor
Living Room: Timber floor with big chimney breast of Valentia Slate housing a solid fuel burner. Split-level leading down to Sun Room.
Sun Room: Timber floor. Lots of natural light.
Kitchen: Tiled floor and walls. Bright modern units with granite worktop. Integrated electric oven, microwave and dishwasher.
Dining Area: Tiled Floor
Utility Room: Eye-level units and worktop similar to kitchen
All Bedrooms are En-Suite
All Bathrooms are tiled floor to ceiling with quality workmanship throughout.
Large Garden and Patio Area
We at Kerry Atlantic Homes act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. No person in the employment of Kerry Atlantic Homes has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
5. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price or withdrawal without notice.
6. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
- Quality Fixtures & Fittings
- Magnificent Mountain Views
- Adjacent Rossbeigh Beach
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Directions: V93 KX51